Manchester United weighing up player-plus-cash bid for €45m Milan midfielder

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag is interested in making a move for AC Milan midfielder Ismael Bennacer, a report claims.

🖥 Website : FinalGoal

📲 Download Application FinalGoal : Andriod & IOS

United are in the market for a new midfielder with Paul Pogba and Nemanja Matic among the departures already confirmed, and as reported by Calciomercatoweb (via TEAMtalk), United are readying a move to sign Bennacer.

The 24-year-old joined from Empoli during the summer of 2019 and has racked up more than 100 appearances for the Rossoneri, and he was a very important cog in the Scudetto-winning side from last season.

The report mentions that Milan have set a €45m asking price for the Algeria international which does seem to be within United’s budget, though they would also be willing to include Donny van de Beek in the deal to reduce the outlay from a cash point of view.

Competition in Algeria also reported United’s interest in Bennacer last month, but Calciomercato.com believe a renewal and the possible alteration of his €50m release clause is in the pipeline.

Credit: SempreMilan

Manchester United sign Christian Eriksen on three-year deal

Manchester United have completed the signing of Christian Eriksen on a three-year deal following a rigorous medical.

🖥 Website : FinalGoal

📲 Download Application FinalGoal : Andriod & IOS

The 30-year-old has strengthened Erik ten Hag’s midfield options at Old Trafford after opting against remaining at Brentford, where he enjoyed an impressive stint on loan last season.

Denmark international Eriksen will not join United’s pre-season tour of Australia due to the long flight involved from the UK.

The move sees Eriksen reunite with Ten Hag, who helped facilitate the midfielder’s return from the cardiac arrest he suffered at Euro 2020 by inviting him to train with Ajax during his rehabilitation.

Credit: Sky Sports

Manchester United unsure if Cristiano Ronaldo will attend pre-season tour

Manchester United are unsure whether Cristiano Ronaldo will fly out with the team on Friday for their pre-season tour of Thailand and Australia.

🖥 Website : FinalGoal

📲 Download Application FinalGoal : Andriod & IOS

The 37-year-old has not reported back to training at Carrington, citing family reasons, which the club have accepted.

Ronaldo’s absence comes amid informing United he wants to leave Old Trafford this summer if a suitable offer arrives.

Ronaldo was due to re-join his team-mates on Monday, but has instead been keeping fit at Portugal’s training base – Cidade do Futebol – for the past few days.

Sky Sports News has been told Ronaldo’s agent, Jorge Mendes, has spent the past few weeks selling the ‘Cristiano effect’ to clubs having compiled a dossier of his client’s immense sponsorship, social media and ‘new markets’ influence.

Credit: Sky Sports

Manchester United expect to complete first summer signing next week

Manchester United expect to complete their first summer signing next week after holding positive talks with Barcelona over a deal for Frenkie de Jong.

🖥 Website : FinalGoal

📲 Download Application FinalGoal : Andriod & IOS

New Old Trafford manager Erik ten Hag has made Netherlands international De Jong his top target in his first transfer window in charge of United.

Ten Hag managed De Jong while they were both at Ajax and is keen to reunite with the 25-year-old at the Theatre of Dreams.

It appeared as though Manchester United were set to miss out on a deal for De Jong as they struggled to agree a deal with Barcelona and saw an opening bid for the Dutchman rejected.

United’s task was made that much harder by the fact De Jong publicly said he was happy to stay at Barcelona, where he has spent three seasons.

But Spanish outlet Sport say Manchester United are now ‘very close’ to agreeing a deal with the La Liga giants, believed to be worth £68m.

It is claimed that United, who are one of the few Premier League clubs yet to sign any players this summer, expect to complete a deal for De Jong next week.

Credit: Metro

Roy Keane blasts Manchester United trio in Liverpool defeat

Roy Keane hit out at three Manchester United’s players following their dismal defeat to rivals Liverpool, insisting Marcus Rashford ‘played like a child.’

🖥 Website : FinalGoal

📲 Download Application FinalGoal : Andriod & IOS

The Red Devils suffered a 4-0 humiliation at the hands of their fiercest rivals at Anfield as Mohamed Salah, Luis Diaz and Sadio Mane all found the back of the net.

Another lacklustre performance from United saw club legend Keane tear into his former team at full-time, taking aim at Jesse Lingard and Rashford’s efforts while also criticising captain Harry Maguire’s defending.

‘Jesse Lingard comes on!’ Keane said on Sky Sports.

‘Jesse Lingard coming on to try and save Man United, Jesse Lingard should have left Man United two years ago, he’s not good enough for Man United.

‘Rashford played like a child up front. Okay it wasn’t great service, but the one or two bits he got where he was in on goal and a poor touch.

‘Defensively, we were trying to help Maguire out here before the match, give him a little bit of PR, but the last goal, Maguire’s passing and defending, not acceptable, not good enough for Man United.’

Credit: Metro

Antonio Conte aims dig at Manchester United after undeserved loss

Antonio Conte has claimed only Cristiano Ronaldo made it a good night for Manchester United after his hat-trick helped the Red Devils beat Tottenham Hotspur 3-2.

🖥 Website : FinalGoal

📲 Download Application FinalGoal : Andriod & IOS

The Spurs boss heaped praise on the man whose heroics downed his team on Saturday at Old Trafford but laid bare his thoughts on the rest of Ralf Rangnick ‘s side, who produced another mixed performance.

“You are talking about a player who is always decisive and has been in his career,” Conte said of Ronaldo to BBC Sport. “Tonight he showed what type of player he is.

“Without Cristiano Ronaldo for Manchester United it would have been difficult not just to win but also to draw the game.”

And in his post-match interview Sky Sports, the Italian stated: “Without Cristiano Ronaldo, for United it wouldn’t have been a good night.”

Credit: Mirror

Gary Neville gives reaction to Manchester United draw to Southampton

Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville gives a damning reaction to Manchester United’s latest setback in the Premier League following the 1-1 draw at home to Southampton.

► Website : FinalGoal

► Download Application FinalGoal : Andriod & IOS

In an explosive podcast, Neville dissects the “nonsense” emanating from Old Trafford following a weekend in which the opposition manager questioned the team’s work rate and further points were dropped in the race to qualify for next season’s Champions League.

Manchester United were terrible chasing the game and chasing a goal against Southampton. They were giving fouls away, they were stopping the game. They were forcing it and crossing from poor areas.

You can’t put your finger on one thing when you watch United nowadays. Every day feels like a soap opera. You hear the players want Mauricio Pochettino, then Cristiano Ronaldo’s going to leave.

The last few weeks have been terrible in terms of off-the-pitch incidents. On the pitch, I saw Ralph Hasenhuttl’s quote after the game which I think is the biggest criticism you can have levelled at you as a sportsperson or an athlete – saying that you don’t work hard enough.

He said essentially that not everyone mucks in when the reverse gears are put on. If I was a Manchester United player and had that said about me by a respected opposition manager, that would bite deep.

The reason I don’t think it’s disrespectful is because it’s coming from someone with authority and it’s the feeling in the league.

If you speak to anybody about playing Manchester United, it’s a case of staying in a game. It’s about getting through the first half an hour. If you make sure you defend well, you will work harder than them and you will create chances.

David de Gea will then have to make lots of saves and every team is thinking they can get at United. It’s a really poor reflection and it has been all season.

It now gets to a point where you don’t feel it’s down to the manager anymore. Ole [Gunnar Solskjaer] was getting a lot of criticism at the start of the season and loses his job and it’s now being suggested that Ralf Rangnick isn’t good enough because he’s a sporting director and he’s not a coach.

Credit: Sky Sports

Manchester United aim to reach agreement over Ralf Rangnick in next 24 to 48 hours

Manchester United

Manchester United are hopeful of reaching an agreement with Lokomotiv Moscow for Ralf Rangnick to be released to become the club’s interim manager in the next 24 to 48 hours.

► Website : FinalGoal

► Download Application FinalGoal : Andriod & IOS

Negotiations between the clubs have been positive, with Rangnick currently manager of sports and development at the Russian club.

Rangnick, 63, will apply for a work permit once an agreement is reached, with the German expected to remain at United for two years beyond the season in a consultancy role.

He is currently in Moscow after attending his current club’s Europa League match against Lazio on Thursday.

No specific game has been targeted for the opening game of Rangnick’s interim spell in charge at Old Trafford.

Credit: Sky Sports

Manchester United: Pochettino chase could lead Zidane to PSG

Manchester United’s decision to sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could lead to a managerial domino effect involving Zinedine Zidane and Mauricio Pochettino.

► Website : FinalGoal

► Download Application FinalGoal : Andriod & IOS

According to various reports, Pochettino is considering leaving PSG at the earliest available opportunity to take over at Old Trafford, where he was to of the list when Solskjaer was appointed three years ago but unwilling to leave Tottenham Hotspur.

The Argentinean has never seemed entirely convinced by his decision to take over at the Parc des Princes and is open to a return to the Premier League, according to the BBC, a turn of events that could move former Real Madrid boss Zidane a step closer to one of his goals.

The Frenchman has reportedly been sounded out by Manchester United but has shown little interest in taking over at Old Trafford because he and his wife are not keen on moving to the UK.

Zidane has two priorities on his mind: either the PSG job or the France national team, which depends on whether Didier Deschamps decides to call it a day after a decade in charge of Les Bleus following the 2022 World Cup. United’s pursuit of Pochettino has suddenly opened the door for Zidane: if the Parc des Princes board are assured of the Frenchman’s commitment, they may well allow Pochettino to move to United.

Credit: AS English

Manchester United are stepping up efforts to persuade Zinedine Zidane

Manchester United

Manchester United are stepping up efforts to persuade Zinedine Zidane. They are considering the future of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

► Website : FinalGoal

► Download Application FinalGoal : Andriod & IOS

Manchester United are reportedly stepping up in their efforts to persuade Zinedine Zidane to replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Old Trafford.

Pressure is increasing on Solskjaer with United sixth in the league after a 5-0 thrashing at home by Liverpool, as well as a comprehensive 2-0 defeat by Manchester City. 

No managerial change appears to be imminent after the Red Devils boss seemingly survived his three-game stay of execution but Solskjaer’s job is still hanging by a thread.

Now the Sunday Times are reporting that United are working to persuade Zidane to replace the Norwegian.

Zidane, 49, is currently without a club having stepped down from Real Madrid for a second time at the end of last season.

The Frenchman’s record at Real Madrid is as impressive as it gets, winning three Champions Leagues and two LaLiga titles as a coach during his two spells.

It’s said though that he is not convinced whether the United job would be the right one for him to take.

Credit: Daily Mail